Monday, December 18, 2006

Good Intentions

I happened upon a note to a friend. This person, with the best of intentions, left a note for her letting her know how easy it is to get PG if you just follow her instructions. Simple....just do what she says and you'll be pregnant before you know it. It worked for her and for others, so it will surely work for YOU.

My friend has been trying for 18+ months to get pregnant, including a miscarriage during that time. She keeps pretty private about her struggle, even to those who inquire. I admire her for that in a way.

I'm too much of a blabbermouth and then regret it later...but that's not the point. She's been trying, it's obvious, but she doesn't tell everyone about it and she doesn't ask for advice. It's something she keeps to herself.

I'm sure this other person had the best of intentions, but I cringed when I saw that. I gasped outloud actually. My heart hurt for her....good intentions...

No comments: