Thursday, March 8, 2007

Now the hard part.

The IUI went well on Saturday morning. No problems. I thought that we might have an issue getting the sample as Mr (who has never been known for his listening skills) didn't realize the time crunch OR that he was to collect the sample at home and take it to the office, didn't get back to the house until about 15 minute before we had to be at the office...EEK! I was good though, I didn't freak out. I just left him to his work and we got there on time. Thank God we don't live far from the office!

We left after the IUI to see Wicked in Chicago. We had such a wonderful time. I was on a high from the IUI. No really, I was. It was wierd as I'm not a giddy girl, but we had a great time on the drive, found the hotel easily and in general had a great time.

I loved Wicked! LOVE IT! The message, the warnings, the love story, the ...well all of it. It just make me smile. I smiled more this weekend than I have in a long time!

SO at 5PO, the waiting. Oh the waiting. I am hungry all the time, but other than that....ya know. Just waiting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The waiting just sucks, doesn't it? But given the circumstances surrounding this particular IUI - getting there JUST in time, feeling giddy in the aftermath, and enjoying a fantabulous musical - well, they all add up to magic, methinks! Fingers and all other available body parts crossed for you.