Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Open Letters

Dear Frozen Eggies,
Oh my honeys! I know it's frosty in that there freezer! Be good little eggies and thaw nicely next monday will you? Don't give up now dears! Warm up be okay please? Then you can meet Daddy's swimmers and get to grow! If you really really try, you can grow up to be big kids! We are getting a nice fluffy place all ready for you to snuggle in for the next 9 months too! I can't wait to meet you!
Lots of love and kisses!
Your Mommy

Dear HooHaa,
I know that you are a little angry at the fact that you have to have little blue pills shoved up you every 8 hours. I get that and I'm none to happy about it either. Frankly, the mess grosses me out too. But do you think you could quit rebelling? It's pretty important that you clear up and get with the program! Oh, and make sure that none of those embryos "fall out" will ya? Just kidding, clearing up will be fine! We just want a nice fluffy place for the embies to grow in, work with me here!
Smooches,
Linda, who would like very badly to be able to go through with this cycle

3 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

I hope they all listen.

judy said...

Hi, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am a secondary infertile who succeeded. Take a look at my blog if you feel up to it, and feel free to ask questions.I am hoping that everything works out for you with our chilly ones
Judy

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh wow oh wow oh wow! It's almost time. I'm sending so many good thoughts to your eggs on Monday. And then more good thoughts through Thursday. Yay!