Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby it's hot outside....

It's been humid and hot here this past week....blech. I did manage to get Boo to the Zoo on thursday last week, which resulted in momma forgetting to put sunscreen on her tummy. OUCHIE OUCH OUCH!

The Silent Auction and Trivia night went well! The event raised a total of over 10,000 for Parker and his family! Special thanks to Mel for donating ad space on her blog. Jen, of Two Knit Monkey fame bid on it! GO VISIT THEM!!

We got a bill from U of I today! Wierd since everything was to have been covered by the trial. Apparently the paperwork didn't get renewed since it went to a new year. I think I have it fixed now, we'll see.

This month we are still TTC. As usual...sigh.

I'm also part of a Biggest Loser group on a message board. I've lost a little over 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Not as much as I'd like to have, but ya know...I"d really like to snap my fingers and have 15 lbs gone, LMAO. I don't have that much to lose. I am working out a lot more though. I have a funny biking story, maybe I'll tell you all some day.

No comments: