Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Waiting.....

According to FF, I'm now 3dpo. Now comes the wait....what fun huh?

My projected test date is Christmas. Hmmmmm.......


Is it bad that I'm pessimistic about this cycle? I think it's that I don't want to get my hopes up. Why get all excited and plan things and all that? If it's a bust, I DO NOT want to ruin our holiday.

It should be a fun Christmas. The Boo is two and will totally love love LOVE all his gifts! I can't wait to see his eyes light up when he sees Santa has been here! The last thing I want to do is diminish that in any way.

I think I'm in that "I'm not hoping until I see the doctor and talk to him" stage.

Waiting.......

1 comment:

SR said...

ah-ha, found you -- I didn't realize the history of your having difficulties. Don't be too pessimistic, love - look at the Boo!