Friday, April 6, 2007

AHHHH....Internet!!

This will be a quick post. Sorry I've been MIA...we had a computer "accident."

Open window
Sudden storm
Open laptop sitting on endtable next to said window
Linda at the gym, completely oblivious to anything.
At dinner that night, we had friends over. One of them picked up the computer and oh, about a cup of water ran out of it.

Needless to say, Mr. was not happy. Neither was our OLD computer. I'm now working on a brand new laptop. (not really digging Windo.ws Vista BTW)

Anyway...IUI#2 went smoothly. I have a blood draw for progesterone tomorrow morning and then if no AF, I"ll POAS next weekend.

I have to get to sleep though. I have 18+ people coming for Easter dinner, some of the arriving at noon tomorrow. EEK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crossing all appendages (fingers, toes, legs, arms, etc.) for you...