Monday, May 7, 2007

Avalanche

**I might be venting my frustration here, watch that you don't get any on you!**

I got a message on the machine from the RE today. I had progesterone drawn saturday. The message said "Linda, we got your progesterone levels back and they look pretty low"


Low? Could you specify HOW low? Must I guess?


"So you should call us with a positive urine test or the first day of your period."


This is the STANDARD answer you ALWAYS leave...if it's "pretty low" the there won't BE a positive urine test now will there!?!?

PHTTT.....

I'm calling tomorrow for details and demanding day 3 bloodwork. They told me I didn't need it last month even though I've NEVER had it done.

AHH...see, the safety ropes would come in handy right about now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about calling in a scrip for prometrium???!!! Sheesh. Why is it that we know more than they do? Let us know what they say when you call tomorrow.

Interior Decorators Glendale said...

Thanks for aa great read