Saturday, November 3, 2007

Whew

AF showed yesterday afternoon. Thank GOD. Tentatively, the transfer is scheduled for November 19. It may be moved up or down if the head researcher wants to come down for it. I started Estrace last night and ended up dry heaving while brushing my teeth this morning. I sure hope it was a fluke or the next while will not be fun.

Mr and I went to dinner and a movie last night. We talked a lot at dinner and it didn't help a lot...but then decided that showed that we do need to talk to someone to help guide us through this. I'm calling our EAP plan on monday. The rest of the night was good actually. We saw Dan In Real Life. It's totally not what I thought it would be but it was a PERFECT movie for us to see. It reminded us both that we are lucky to have found one another. Good mix of funny and sad.

So things seem to be moving along a little better...I hope we can stay on track.

No comments: