Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's the new year. It's the new year and I'm looking for change.

2007 was overall a good year. I wish I'd have gotten pregnant this year, but I didn't. I can't change that, so I've decided not to dwell. I learned a long long time ago that you can't change the past.

The Power of Three made a nice toast to my getting pregnant this year. TPO3 were pretty good at getting my pg the first time, so why not this time huh? I should explain....TPO3 consists of my older sister, my SIL and myself. TPO3 made a toast to the conception of Boo right before he came about. Maybe this toast will bring me luck too huh?

AF should be here within the next few days. Then we start the thaw/fertilize/transfer process over again. 2008, bring me the change I would like, please?

No comments: