Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been cold and rainy here for so long now (it seems that way at least.) I would like it to be spring. Spring is a time of renewal, of new life, of hope.

I could use all of the above.

This weather brings me down. I'm busy busy with school/master's classes. I'd like a nice sunny weekend to have some ribs on the grill and a refreshing drink in my hand and some good friends over to play 5 Crown.....is that too much to ask?

Oh...and I'd like not to be nausous (sp) all the time...it's getting old. If I'm going to be sick to my stomach, could I have it with a side of pregnant please? AF can show any time. It's day CD 35, 18DO. (Yes, I POAS on monday...BFN)
scratch that...today is CD 1 :( Good thing I didn't waste that test today huh?

Sunshine would be nice, in any form!

No comments: