Sunday, October 19, 2008

Show and Tell






This is what I did this weekend! I haven't scrapbooked since Boo was 9 months old! I attended Croptoberfest on Saturday with a friend because I knew how very far behind I was. I finished 12 pages AND a calendar! I am so glad I went.


What was really neat was that Boo and Daddy and I read Boo's scrapbook before he went to bed. He really liked pointing out things in the pictures. He loved the pictures of himself in the hospital too. What a sweetie!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

So jealous. I have good intentions to scrapbook and then never do so. I'm more than just behind--I feel like it's too late to start...

JuliaS said...

Great job!

I really need to dig out my scrapbooking stuff and get croppin' again . . .

Thanks for sharing!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

It's adorable that Boo enjoys the scrapbooks so much!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Doesn't it feel great to work on something that's been on your ToDo list for a long time?

Looks wonderful!

..al said...

Hmm....the last time I scrapbooked, it was a school assignment...You got me thinking lady!

Kristin said...

You did such a great job!

Michael, Karen and Morgan said...

Beautiful! You must feel so good about getting so much done!

I can't wait to get all my stuff out and start cropping again!

Sunny said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I haven't done any scrapbooking... but I have more pictures of my son than days he's been alive, so that has to count for SOMETHING on the proud mommy scale, right? :)