Friday, December 29, 2006

Intense

I had my HSG today. I took the obligatory 800mg of Ibuprofin like I was told. I tried to relax. I really, honestly didn't think it would hurt.

It did though. I mean it REALLY hurt. Only for a few minutes, but I had tears in my eyes.

The radiologist said my tubes were "wide open" That's good new, right? We'll get the SA results back soon and I go in on the 12th for a blood draw for various tests.

Wow, this is really happening.

Here's the thing. (and I really need to just talk this out here) I haven't told my family any of this. They know we are working on biscuit2.0, but the have differing advice....

My mother says "it's a miracle you got pregnant with Boo with the DES and all, look at what happened with that"

My sister and SIL say "here's what you need to do, don't have sex for a month, then do it the whole next month, that will get you pregnant"

Now, my SIL is my best friend and has been for many years. I usually tell her everything, but for some reason, I just don't feel like telling her this stuff. I don't know why. I guess I assume that she'll tell me I'm being paranoid and silly. Or she'll tell me to relax. I just don't want to hear that, not right now. Yes, I know, I got pregnant before. Yes, I know, I was worried then too, but this is different. I've already surpassed the amount of time it took to concieve Boo. I'm older, my body has been through more. And I AM worried, and I think there is a problem and obviously so does Mr. and my Doc or the wouldn't do the tests. I'm confused about why I'm not sharing. I feel a little guilty.

No comments: