Sunday, August 5, 2007

Panic time

AF isn't here yet.

This sucks! I'm not pg (two HPT's have confirmed that) yet the cranky witch hasn't shown.

Doesn't that figure? I dread getting AF every month but when I need her to show up, she goes incognito.

Who knows how this is going to work...we are still going to the appointment in the morning. I'm hoping that they'll do a blood test, confirm that I'm not PG and give me provera to get it started.

I have no idea if they will or not, but I really really hope that's how it works.

Keep your fingers crossed will ya?

And No, I haven't figured out what to wear yet either!

3 comments:

LJ said...

Freaked me out last week. I really needed AF to show last week, and she did at the last second. I'm hoping she gets her shit together, that or that you can go get a new birthday. You're as young as you feel, right? RIGHT??? :(

DD said...

Whatever you decide to wear, just make sure that the undies and socks are clean and hole-less, and that you wear something with pockets to stuff your underwear in. You would follow that rule even if you thought they weren't going to have you undress, b/c you NEVER know.

Unknown said...

Put on a pair of white underwear and take another HPT. That usually does the trick.